RRP696 Intercom Features:
- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming and cell phone conversation
- Hands free voice activated in-vehicle communication
- Set VOX volume threshold to activate your mic for in-car communication
- Keep your phone tucked away safely and use faceplate controls to manage your music
- Music play/pause/volume/skip/call answer/call end buttons
- Double stacked knob for volume and VOX control
- 2-way radio ready
- Connect optional cable to rear AUX port to record intercom audio to GoPro or other device
- Ports for 4 headsets/helmet kits, expandable to 8
- Does Not Come with a Mounting Plate- sold Seperately
The 696 Builder Kit with digital radio allows you to connect existing helmet kits or headsets for instant connectivity! Rock while you ride with the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom. Simply pair your device with the RRP696 Intercom and anyone in the vehicle can hear the music through their headset or helmet kit. A high output amplifier provides high fidelity audio for the best in music enjoyment.
Enhanced music controls allows you to shuffle through your music playlist while driving on your favorite trail. You can play, pause, skip tracks, answer a phone call and hang up — all from the faceplate of the intercom!
All in-car communications are hands-free, allowing driver and passengers to talk easily between each other. With auto music dimming when speaking, the RRP696 makes clear conversation easy! With the VOX setting, you can adjust what speaking volume level activates your mic and dims your music for clear conversation.
Pairs well with LeadNav and other Bluetooth audio navigation systems.
The mobile radio kit, complete with antenna, cable, and UNI-MAG mount provides long distance communication up with superior, clear communication using digital technology. Included with this kit are two PTT (push-to-talk) buttons for use with the two-way radio.
Easy, convenient, and powerful — the RRP696 Bluetooth intercom delivers outstanding audio performance with a full range of easy-to-access controls while you're on the trail.